Internal Buoyancy Vest – IBV
We are excited to introduce the first of a kind – internal buoyancy device. Our internal buoyancy vest is designed specifically for non-moving water and static ice operations. This Internal Buoyancy Device is to be worn underneath your ice rescue systems hybrid-dual purpose suit. You can also add the internal buoyancy device to your own drysuit. When donned and zipped you’re ready for action. Every internal buoyancy device is cut, screened, and sewn in the USA to ensure a long-lasting professional-grade product. It is made from the most flexible high-grade neoprene available. It comes in three sizes – medium, universal large, and oversized. Note: This vest is not United States Coast Guard Approved. It is approved by public safety professionals.
- Ultra-stretch 1mm neoprene base layer
- Extra-large armholes
- Ergonomically placed front and back floatation panels
- Designed to give rescuers front, back, and side protection.
- Zippered front entry
- Made in the USA – Hand stitched.
- Medium – fits up to 43” Chest – 33” Waist
- Universal – fits up to 53” Chest – 43” Waist
- Oversized – fits up to 59” Chest – 49” Waist
- 1 Internal Buoyancy Vest
- Color: Black
- Sizes – Medium, Large and Oversized